Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Investing Early Introduction


Thank you for you interest with investing early.

It is my mission to encourage you to invest early.  This may not necessarily mean investing while your young, but investing before its too late.

I have a sense that our country is going in the wrong direction, with few people helping us get it back on the right track to prosperity.  Over the years the government has made us dependent on social security for retirement.  Well for some people, it may not be there when we're able to collect, or we might not make it that far.  401k could be the same thing, I know its your personal account, but will it be there when you need it?

I feel that I can make a difference in your life, and your community, by helping you become financially independent.  I hope you follow this blog to learn how to invest, save and reward yourself, so you can give to others, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment