Monday, February 27, 2012

Dividend Investing Week 1

Dividend Investing.

REIR step 3 involves investing with good information.  Aside from real estate, dividend investing can generate some serious cash-flow.

Companies often pay out a portion of their profits to investors in the form of dividends.  This is great because regardless of stock price fluctuations, we can still make money just by owning a stock and holding onto it!  I want my readers to check out "Pulling Ourselves Up Financially" and see how beneficial it can be to track your holdings.  I have been following this blog for some time now, and would like integrate its idea of the 'weekly update' into this blog.  This will be a great opportunity to give my readers a view of the evolution of my dividend portfolio, while giving me a chance to monitor my progress too.


This is a rough idea of how I would like to present my data.   Yes this is very rough indeed, but the presentation will improve as the portfolio improves.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial planner, advisor, or accountant. The financial actions mentioned were only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment