Saturday, April 6, 2013

The end of monthly updates, but the beginning for good change!

It is already April 6th and I have not had the chance to make a regular monthly update of my average dividend income.  From this point forward the information for will be found on the dividend investing portfolio tab.  The charts I have been posting always paint a clear picture on the direction of the portfolio, that sometimes words cannot describe.

A lot of people I follow have tabs that display share information that I enjoy.  In the near future I will be implementing something along these lines on my blog.  This will give me the chance to focus more on REIR and real estate posts.  I admit I get caught up in dividend investing aspects of my overall portfolio because of its simplicity, but it really is just a small part of my portfolio and my understanding of investments in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment