Monday, March 26, 2012

Dividend Investing Week 5

Another stable week in the markets.  The weekly dividend estimate remains at $6.31. I am still determined to put emphasis on REIR step 2 of my strategy, so I will have additional funding for the dividend investing.



I made a solid contribution toward my student loan this week, reducing the balance by 4.31%.  Normally a monthly payment reduces the principle by .76%.  So this was a huge gain for both me and the dividend portfolio.  Since this is the last big debt holding me back from contributing to the portfolio, its only a matter of time before things get going.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial planner, advisor, or accountant. The financial actions mentioned were only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment