Monday, March 19, 2012

Dividend Investing Week 4

The average weekly dividend has crossed the 6$ mark.  This increase is attributed to the extra shares in WMT.  Until actual dividends are distributed I believe this portfolio will linger in the 6 dollar range for some time.  For now, I plan on putting an emphasis toward step 2 of my REIR strategy.  That is, eliminating debt.


I believe reducing  debt will eliminate a lot of risk with my personal finance situation.  And at the same time, give me the chance to invest huge amounts of money that otherwise would keep flowing to the banks.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial planner, advisor, or accountant. The financial actions mentioned were only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment