Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Secret Cash Machine




Over the past few months, I have been developing a way to supplement my dividend purchases through means other than rental property cashflows.  This now generates 97% passive income and has been a great way to help diversify my income stream.

My initial investment was 60$ which was really not intended to be an investment at all.  It was more like an entertainment expense.  I now generate $5-10 steadily (minimum) per week here, which may not seem like much, but when re-invested for dividend stocks and compounded over time, this could be big, as items sell from $1.25 to $250.00

Problems:  The game company charges a 15% sale fee for every item.  My money is then sent to an account with the company that can only be used to buy their products, and never withdrawn. So when I choose to move the proceeds of each sale to my paypal account, the company charges an additional $1.... If caught using a robot my account will be banned permanently.  The "97%" is a problem because 3% of the time I need to look at my robot's findings and determine how valuable each item is and whether it would result in a successful sale.  I prefer 100% passive income but this is close enough.

I can only have 10 auctions up at once, many of which may not sell.  This of course is another problem...  Technically the electricity usage and the fee for having internet service will eat up a lot of the income too, but since I travel for a living the hotels always have this provided =)

Opportunities: I could use my robot for much longer and generate more potential income, but I don't want to put my account at risk too much for the moment.  I could also buy 10 accounts and run 10 robots simultaneously, but this would probably put a lot of stress on my hardware.  And as a last opportunity I can play the game manually like a normal person and have fun beating up on monsters and finding my own goodies.  This is a great way to keep my entertainment expenses down to a minimum and possibly make some legitimate cash on the side.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial planner, advisor, or accountant. The financial actions mentioned were only suited for my own risk tolerance, strategy, and ideas. Copying another's financial moves can lead to large losses. Each person needs to do their due diligence in researching and planning their own actions in the financial markets.

Additional Disclaimer: Cheating is against the video game company's EULA and will result in a permanent ban on your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment